SangWin Technologies, Inc.
Phone: +1 888-726-8584
Job TitleSAP MM WM
Job DescriptionMadison, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
An experienced 8+ years in SAP Warehouse Management consultant with at least 4 years of experience in SAP WM implementation, and supportAt least 2 full lifecycle implementation.
Ability to support multiple SAP SCM module.
Strong experience in SAP integration points.
Experience of working directly with clients at all different levels to guide complex projects and develop solutions.
Back to Current Openings Apply For Position
- Ability to read through the customer business processes and simultaneously formulating the adoption of the best business practices in meeting the foreseeable challenges.
- Ability to review, validate the right set of questions.
- Create solution workshops with senior business managers, review validate solution proposals and estimates, rendering advice on best business practices and getting the buy in to adopt these practices.
- Ability to create solution road maps integrating multiple disparate processes.
- Ability to present and get the buy in for the solution from senior managers and the CXO levels.
- Implement the solution by leading the team.
- In addition to leveraging the standard processes, come out with innovative solutions and timely execution of the project within the agreed time lines and the cost.
- Ability to lead a team and participate in presales activity and ability to give suggestions on areas of improvements.
- Knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in projects.
- Knowledge of the recognized quality tools and Participate in Quality Improvement meetings
- Should have more than 6 years of SAP experience in the core module of specialization and 5 - 8 years of domain experience.
- Must have a good knowledge of the MM sub modules and be able to design and configure processes in - Purchasing, Inventory Management, Valuation, Material Requirement Planning, Invoice verification processes.
- Should also know how MM process integrates with QM, Finance, SD and PP modules.
- Must have expertise in SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) and WM(Warehouse
- Management) which closely integrate with MM processes.
- Should be able to design, configure and build solutions in these modules. High level knowledge EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)to assist customer implement an effective supply chain process factoring in their warehouse and distribution operations.
- Completed knowledge of warehouse operations and related logistics, Transportation etc.
- Ability to design and implement solutions covering procurement, Inventory management, warehouse management and extended warehouse management.
- Should be able to integration with SCM(APO) and Transportation management solutions.
Life at SangWin
As the world's emerging technology integrator, we're always looking for exceptionally bright and motivated people to join....Readmore
At SangWin Technologies, we're proud of the successful career development opportunities that we've created. Are you reliable...Readmore
Submitting your resume
If you are looking for freedom, fun and job security then its time for you to join our team and let the transformation dawn...Readmore